 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4146
  Re: New stuff at Winners

After visiting on the weekend and this morning, I have concluded that, at least for the time being, the Lego sets are changing too rapidly to keep up with. Today there were some cyberslam sets (the one with the motor), a few Dino adventure sets, (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New stuff at Winners

(...) Which one? (...) How much? Thanks for the info! -R (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New stuff at Winners

(...) I was in on the weekend, man was that place crowded, you could barely move in there. Had to push mobs of people out of my way just to get back to the toys. I didn't see the time-cruisers set when I was there, however I did see the cyberslam (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New stuff at Winners

(...) I'm not sure if it's the same on jeffE has seen but I've seen a lot of 6495 Time Tunnelator around. Ugly set. I stayed away from that one. (...) I think about four dollars? Calum (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)