 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4110
Re: Train4 ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 06:04:35 GMT

Hey folks,

Chris was joking the other day about getting started on Train4, so, here's
the obligatory request for Train4 ideas.  Let's get brainstorming about
rtlToronto/train4 and what people are up for bringing.

Would folks be interested in doing a smaller layout? I myself am in the mood
for a change, so instead of my usual six module L, I was thinking of
bringing something a little smaller with two new modules.  The projects I
have in mind is a two module train station or a two module valley with a bridge.

Calum

Well if and when Train4 happens, I will probably debut a brand new design
of mine...a dairy processing plant/store...maybe that's all.  Its been real
slow working on other things.  I don't know how much resources I can promise
to this show, since I am still working on stuff for my castle, and haven't
re-tooled my robots yet for LIVE 1.

hmmm...I thought Train4 wasn't going to be for a LONG time????