 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4109
4108  |  4110
Subject:
Judges for grade school Mindstorms contest in Oakville?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 05:40:58 GMT

Hi folks,

I received this email from a teacher at a local grade school.  They're
looking for folks to help judge a grade school robotics contest.  If
anyone's interested, please mail me, I'll give you their email and phone.

Calum

I love your site and I have a favor to ask. The Halton District School
Board is holding a Skills Competition Day including Lego Minstorms
Robotics Challenge for grade 4-6 and grade 7-8. It is on April 11 in
Oakville at White Oaks Secondary school and I would love to have your
expertise as a judge. If you can't could you let me know who I should
ask. We will have 10 teams at each level. We are looking for at least
2 or 3 judges. They will be judging the Halton District School Board
Robotics Challenge. Teams who win gold will go on to the provincial on
April 29 in Waterloo.

Thanks
Johanne Cournoyer-White
Centennial Middle School