 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4108
    Train4 ideas —Calum Tsang
   Hey folks, Chris was joking the other day about getting started on Train4, so, here's the obligatory request for Train4 ideas. Let's get brainstorming about rtlToronto/train4 and what people are up for bringing. Would folks be interested in doing a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Train4 ideas —Benjamin Medinets
     (...) Well if and when Train4 happens, I will probably debut a brand new design of mine...a dairy processing plant/store...maybe that's all. Its been real slow working on other things. I don't know how much resources I can promise to this show, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

         Re: Train4 ideas —Calum Tsang
     (...) It won't be for a long time (I'd say well into the summer) but I figured I'd ask what people wanted to do. I should have some Live1 rules up by tomorrow night, along with the rtl10 (all 100 of them!) photos, which I will be indexing/commenting (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Train4 ideas —Derek Raycraft
   (...) Well, I'd like to expand on my train station, and actually get it completed this time. :-) One thing I wanted to add to my station is the mono rail I brought to Train2. I can't fit a useful run on my two modules. If people would be interested (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)