 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4098
  Re: Second game for rtlToronto11

(...) Well, in general that sounds pretty good. I'm going to put the idea out at dinner next week and see how many people beyond you and Iain would be into drag racing versus CTF (or both). If it's a lot, let's turn these rules into a webpage and (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Second game for rtlToronto11

(...) Yep, sign me up doc! (...) I was meaning little trophies or Certificates or something like that. It would be good to have a fun entry-level like competition especially one that new comers could enter that wouldn't need too many pieces to (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)