 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4091
Re: Second game for rtlToronto11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 18:32:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Phil Schilling writes:
Are people still for a second game (simple game, drag racers, whatever) for
rtl11?

Calum

Hi

I'm interested.
I think Drag Racing is a cool idea.

I propose these rules:

I think others have already proposed rules previously.... :)

-20ft strip (straight)
-6-8" finish distance 1/2" wide line (No cliffs or walls)

I think there are others who prefer a Mindstorm "cliffdive" :)

-2" wide reflective finish line

see above....reflective tape will encourage stopping by the machines...
let stopping be decided by "chance" :)

-If any part of your racer crosses the finish distance line you ar
disqualified from that round.

That isn't that fair...if anyone goes off the cliff though...you are
disqualified for that round, and who knows how long you'll be
able to compete again... <he he he>

Being an ex racer I would be interested in organizing running and providing
prizes for the Drag Racing if you like.

Sure Go ahead Phil...that way certain competitors won't be upset when they
win and have nothing to show for it....

Benjamin Medinets