 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4070
Re: ?Best Price 6762 Fort Legoredo?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 23:00:09 GMT

BTW, were you still looking for KK Axe Carts???  I bought 4 of them when I
was in the states this weekend.  I also bought an old Amazon Adventure
set, and 2 mindstorm accessory sets (Extreme Creatures and Robosports).
They were on sharp 30% US discount (on sale for $35 US) - probably not
as cheap as some could have bought it, but you can't buy these particular
sets in stores or shop@home anymore.  The RIS 2.0 was also 30% off, which
will be lower when the next version (if and when it) comes out, but that
might be my next purchase, and then I'll be close to being Mindstorm
complete, as far as the sets go.

Ben

Oops, I wasn't paying attention and didn't change where I wanted my message
to go.  Oh well.  I really wasn't intending to post to lugnet.western, even
though I like western sets very much.  I also noticed that the sherrif sets
have 2 black "castle" windows in the jail.  If I paid attention to Peeron
I'd have realized that.... :/

Benjamin Medinets