 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4055
  Re: lego Insurance

My insurance company just considers my Lego as part of the basic value I've placed on all my stuff. I asked if a special rider was needed, but they said no. One thing I did think of, that I should get attached to my insurance is coverage for shows (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lego Insurance

(...) Funny you should mention this. The one thing BOTH company's said was that under ANY option; and loss while outside the home is not covered. SO, if you bring your multi hundred dollar robot to the games and it walks away home insurance will not (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)