 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4051
    Calum in the News Again —Jeff Elliott
   Hey Calum - For you, or anyone else who is following the revalation of the winners of the ISC Contest, Calum is quoted on the winners' page with his comment on the Lego Space Factory ;) *** Trapped here in Vienna, away from my Lego collection again, (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Calum in the News Again —Calum Tsang
   (...) I really wish I could gave given them a better quote later on, once the Space Factory translation was done. During the voting, the Space Factory was still all in German, so I just looked at the pictures, which are alone extremely impressive. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)