 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4022
Re: Fave mechanisms?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 15:55:59 GMT

The castor that Iain showed me

Iain, Bruce:

is there a picture of this??  anything that Iain made and Bruce likes
has got to be worth seeing.

--
Chris
Pretend this says something funny