 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3992
    Re: lego shopping day —Calum Tsang
   (...) I don't really see that at all. First, while I've heard the rumour of an acquisition, I haven't seen this as reported news or announced in press releases yet. The two organizations, Loblaw Companies and Walmart are pretty well in non (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: lego shopping day —Iain Hendry
     "Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GsuL1n.AxA@lugnet.com... (...) <severe snip> But you say Disney is evil? Iain (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: lego shopping day —Benjamin Medinets
   <snip> (...) Actually, from a Business Operational Viewpoint.... Walmart's merchandizing plan is the best in the industry. Its point of sale is linked to its overall inventory system...which rings up its suppliers when the re-order point is at its (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)