 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3987
    New member... —Matthias Jetleb
   I was in the Toys-R-Us at Victoria Park and Lawrence this evening, browsing for bargains when I encountered a guy buying 3 of the larger Star Wars sets. Something told me he wasn't shopping for his kids, so I asked him. He acknowledged that they (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)