 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3987
3986  |  3988
Subject:
New member...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 02:11:08 GMT

I was in the Toys-R-Us at Victoria Park and Lawrence this evening,
browsing for bargains when I encountered a guy buying 3 of the larger
Star Wars sets. Something told me he wasn't shopping for his kids, so
I asked him. He acknowledged that they were for him and that he had
been a fan of Lego for many years, although his mom threw out all of
his childhood Lego. I asked him about Lugnet and Brickshelf,
RTLToronto, et al, but he knew nothing about it, so after gaining the
cooperation of a TRU employee we were able to get together a scrap of
paper on which I wrote out some web addresses.

Let's see if he shows up....

If you do (and I wish I'd thought to ask you your name), then welcome
to the greater community!

Matthias Jetleb