 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3985
  Spectrum Ed

Like I mentioned Friday, I'm planning to order some over-priced ABS from Spectrum with-in the next week or so. If you guys want anything from them, just let me know (via this LUG or email) and I'll add your item(s) to the rest of my order. Here is (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)