 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3985
3984  |  3986
Subject:
Spectrum Ed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 23:59:43 GMT

Like I mentioned Friday, I'm planning to order some over-priced ABS from
Spectrum with-in the next week or so. If you guys want anything from them,
just let me know (via this LUG or email) and I'll add your item(s) to the
rest of my order.
Here is Spectrun's online catalog to help you decide:
http://www.linkpath.com/index2gisufrm.php3?tempCode=SP&onlineIssue=true
LEGO is aground pages 180-200.

If I remember correctly Greg wanted some chain links. They go for $8.75 (CAN
+ tax) for about 100 links. I would say 2 bags of 100 is the most you'll
even need. So Greg, let me know if you're still interested.

If the items are in stock I'll drive up there and pick them up, and then I
can bring your order to the next diner or something.

Ivan