 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3974
  Why Pregnata Rotates

Last night, I tried my best to explain how the robot I brought last night could rotate smoothly. I got the idea from Eric Brok's fabulous resource, LEGO on my mind. (URL) you click on "thoughts", then "Going in circles" in the right frame, you can (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)