 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3972
  "soccer" test event...

last night, instead of a normal dinner get-together, we met at the MIE lab at University of Toronto, and tested out the playability of a "live" robo-sports game. I think it would have been cool to play around Peachy-Server, the life-blood of (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: "soccer" test event...

(...) PeachyServer (actually known as PeachyProfessional, the original Peachy was an Amiga 4000 running as a XTerm to department Solaris boxen) actually isn't a hell of a lot to play around on, it's a SPARCserver without a keyboard, mouse, or (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)