 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3908
  Re: Beyond the Library: rtl11?

(...) Sand pits / sand boxes are incredibly fun. Put all those huge, low-ground pressure knobbly tires to work. You can get enough torque with a lego motor to throw a lot of sand around... HEY! Why don't we do a bridge event - rtlTorontoTrain (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Beyond the Library: rtl11?

(...) That would be really cool to do an offroad rally kind of thing. rtl11 puts us into June, which would be ideal weather for outdoors. I had another thought this morning: rtlToronto11: Hardcore Parking I was driving into Kipling Metropass Parking (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Beyond the Library: rtl11?

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GsGxtD.Jwu@lugnet.com... (...) using (...) removed? It might sound easy, but that is actually really, really difficult. Iain (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Beyond the Library: rtl11?

(...) Oh I know--finding the spot. We had this problem in rtl3. Chris wanted a random rampant killing smashing game. And the problem was...how do you find the other robot to tear him apart? :) What if we put little lines around the parking lot sort (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)