 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3906
  Re: lube....

(...) No I don't think anyone wants to intentionally break parts. Well they might but that's their problem. :-) And I should clarify that I don't think a design that damages parts is a poor design if its getting the job done. You did a lot better (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lube....

(...) you just game me a silly idea for a new lego game..... greased robots. run along the same lines as a greased pig contest. lube up a bot and we all run around and try to catch the lubed beast. :) -- Chris Pretend this says something funny (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)