 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3827
  interesting reads

I was "reviewing" my e-mail account, particularly my "lego friends" folder. I was amazed at how many rtl e-mails I have. I have several each from Calum (discussing shirt - around Train2), Chris (discussing Tank Ordinances (and delivery to him) - (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)