 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3767
3766  |  3768
Subject:
ALL over but the crying ....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 03:05:17 GMT

well, its 10 pm local time, and I've loaded all the latest revisions of
my code into my laptop.

-I created a to-do list
-I packed my IR tower, and Remote
-I've done my best to pre console Bruce
-I've taken the time to secure my robot for travel
-I have run the final tests with all versions of software.

The robot is packed up and waiting by the back door.
I got money for parking and lunch.

I am going to get a good night sleep.

FOR TOMORROW WE WAR!!!

ARGH!!!!!!

:)

Chris

A quite peace has settled upon this place -- Me