 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3755
Re: A thousand and one uses for the 3033 tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 05:54:12 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

This hilarious little photo got me thinking:

tjhats really gross!!! what if there was like mold spray on the bricks and
stuff? OILY TIRES!!!!!!!! not good to

eat that stuff!!! lol lots of space there