 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3732
Re: 8466 parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:39:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Bruce Sheridan writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:
Does anyone have some extra 8466 parts (flex axles, corrigated tubes and 1
panel #4 that they are willing to part with/sell....

I got my order of replacement parts, but it was short about 11 peices.
I will post a list of parts tonight.... if someone responds....

Jeff VW

Hi Jeff,
As you know, I'm not interested in any pieces other than what I can use for
robotics, I'll bring the spare parts to the competition  (what is a panel
#4)...They are yours for the asking.
Great Bruce!!!

I'll email you a listing tonight (with reference to the page numbers from
the 8466 manual)

Panel # 4 is one of the large Chrome Green panels that is used for the door
on the 8466.

Jeff VW

Bruce

I'd have given you mine but after I put the thing together, I have a tough
time ripping it apart just for technic pieces...

Everyone who comes over to my apt drives that thing all over the floor and
over any obstacle they can find (including other people's feet!).

So I'm loathe to take the off roader apart.  Tentatively thinking about
throwing some motors in it and have it under RCX control  (just like junk
yard wars last night... see it?  remote control vehicles--was great!)... we
shall see what transpires with that one.

Stay safe

Dave