 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3728
  wisdom...

If you try to be a smarty-pants, and lower your gripper release time to something so small the gripper really does not have time to let go of the block, then you can turn your X-bot into a block stacker. it was kind of cool to watch my gripper (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: wisdom...

(...) Wisdom of the ages from a wise man... My 'bot is resting on the y axis (on tires) so if the EOAT tries to put a block into a square that already contains a block, the entire 'bot falls over. Fun to watch!! :) Maybe I'l lget that fixed before (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)