 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 371
    Please don't nuke the stackers competition! —Rob Stehlik
   Hey Chris, and others, I really would like to have another go at stacking. Both times my robot was shy and didn't like to perform in front of others. I'm telling you, it really can stack, and when it does, they are really pretty, perfectly aligned (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)