 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 371
370  |  372
Subject:
Please don't nuke the stackers competition!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 19:24:43 GMT

Hey Chris, and others, I really would like to have another go at stacking. Both
times my robot was shy and didn't like to perform in front of others. I'm
telling you, it really can stack, and when it does, they are really pretty,
perfectly aligned stacks! Please give me another chance! If any of the
newcomers feel that block stacking is too difficult, I can pass on some of my
ideas (I already have one done in Mlcad that I gave to Calum). You see, I love
making mechanisms, and never seem to run low on ideas, but its the programming
I need to work on... Anyway, I did have a good time at the competition. Like
Dave, I spent too much time trying for last minute fixes, and next time I want
to make sure I have more time just to socialize and talk lego. I really liked
how more people came out to the event, and I like the prizes too! So when is
the next time? Can we do one in the summer??
Rob