 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3664
  Re: some stuff... robot accuracy

(...) this is what I thought. argh. Chris Pretend this says something funny (22 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: some stuff... robot accuracy

If it makes you feel any better, I've been struggling with the same thing myself. My ability to get the XY accuracy down to the top of a tooth IS slowing it down and worse, (like Calum said) it causes a vibration in the EOAT. I don’t have a time (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)