 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3653
  Scoring

(...) What if there was only 1 multiple RCX robot and it came in dead last…I certainly don’t think it would be right to call it the runner-up and even if we did it would be a hollow victory. Would this be fair to the robot that truly came in second? (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Scoring

(...) We're not going to change it now at a week before. rtl10 was designed from the outset as a full bore, use whatever the heck you like competition. If you had a eight barrel servo actuated robot mechanism driven by a 48 node RCX processing (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)