 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3632
  castle project well on its way

this is to mainly Richard, the real die-hard castle enthusiast in our local group... I'm sure the others in the group will find it a light read!! :) Well I got my latest Shop @ Home shipments, and proceeded to work on castle design I implemented a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)