 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3582
  Re: We're going to lose our position...

(URL) have never seen that particular crown gear before. I've been in Technic since my go-cart circa 1979 and have a variety of different crown gears (including the black ones from early 80's) but that one is just weird. It has this curvy surface (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: We're going to lose our position...

Ooops! Sorry! Didn't know you had to 'fess up to a teeny weeny bit of modification in a MOC ;) Yeah, I'm one of a few, it seems, who like to do what the Lego designers do - make new parts for new models. So yes, that crown gear has had the boss (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: We're going to lose our position...

(...) I'd guess he's cut off the centre protusion, and glued a 1/2 bush on the back to make up for the decreased stability. ROSCO (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)