 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 357
  Extreme Mindstorms

Hi everyone, I am wondering if anyone would be interested in buying a copy of Dave baums new book: Extreme Mindstorms. I ordered one from chapters, and two months later I got nothing, so I canceled the order, and ordered one from indigo. I had the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Extreme Mindstorms

(...) Hi Rob Please bring that book on Saturday I'm interested in it. Thank-you Phil :-) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)