 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3566
3565  |  3567
Subject:
Fun with rtl10.1 Gamepads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 23:46:25 GMT

So I was walking by the local Electronic Boutique today, and decided to pop
in.  I think it was because I was trying to avoid going to get my hair cut.

Anyways, I was looking at USB gamepads, and most were around $15-90.  I
figure we might need a few for the rtl10.1 event, so I did some digging, and
found a game pad that's only $4.99 on clearance right now:

http://www.allusb.com/products/P10739.html

it's the SunCom iSFX 10 button gamepad.  Cheap but seems pretty durable and
has a good assortment of buttons, so I bought it.  We'll have the one Gravis
Xterminator Force and this little SunCom for the rtl10.1 trial in a month.
I've also got the DLink USB 4 port hub too, just enough to support four players.

If folks are near an EB, dig around and see if they have them and let me
know where...I'll pick up a few more.

Calum