 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3559
3558  |  3560
Subject:
latest Walmart finds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 02:51:47 GMT

I was browsing the lego "aisle"...(wink, wink, knudge, knudge) :) ... and
started scanning all the sets that they had....

my first impression was they only had one shelf unit for lego, but then I
saw that they had some other sets on two more shelves... hmmm....

well I scanned the studio Jurassic Park Spinosauris Attack Studio for $35
CDN...that is what the MSRP is in US for the same set.  Approx. 15 CDN off...
it isn't spectuacular, but certainly worth buying IMO.

They also had the Tough Truck Rally's for 30 to 35??? I forget...in that
price range.  Passed on that, for the moment, (who really needs more
additional town junior elements, and a really cheesy ramp??) but might
want to buy it for the female green wig, the nice tuxedo guy, and the really
geeky blue racer....who would probably make the best representation of
myself.... :)

Ben

(who left the store with the JP3 Spino set, and a $5 robot diver...)