 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3557
  Re: We're Famous!

(...) Just to interject something cool here, you all will be even more famous after BricksWest! By special arrangement with the publisher, I'll have copies of "Building Robots with LEGO Mindstorms" for sale at BricksWest (at 45% off the standard (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: We're Famous!

Hi, You all are making me jealous. Here in South Africa we don't have BrickFests or anything like that... ...*sulk*... ...I wonder if I can get a job overseas... ...hehehehehehe Q (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)