 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3539
    Re: Lego Outlet Specials —David Koudys
   I mean, for rotation sensors for 6.99, even if it is American, you just can't go wrong. I've never seen a place where rotation sensors are less than the light sensors! And I've ordered my first temperature sensor! (for whatever reason) So there you (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Lego Outlet Specials —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) yikes...I'd seriously have problems if I had the lego budget like you do...:) I don't even want to share my current buying plans with you in fear it would shock you considerably... :) Ben (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)