 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3525
  Re: Does this offend anyone's sense of lego purity?

Hmm. I'm reasonably sure I saw one at my local Active store, but I could be wrong. Ill check next time i'm there and tell you if i find any. On the Future Active web site: (URL) a part is available from Future Active, I think that means it's (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Does this offend anyone's sense of lego purity?

Active Components is *NOT* the same as Active Surplus. Matthias Jetleb (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)