 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3488
Re: question for Richard re:brickwarz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 09:39:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:
~Y’know, the only thing better than havin’ a post with your name in it
is havin’ a post with your name in the title!!!
           (makes me feel special!)    =p

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I like posting, especially having to do with brickwarz related questions...

How about this, I've got the location…
                                    the gamming room…
                                                  and the troops…

So how about you name the date and just come on up to my place for a test
game!!! Just the two of us so that we can work out the system and gain an
understanding of the rulz.  (e-mail me)

Nice... I'll have to do that....
(and soon, before too many other things get in the way!!) :)

which brings me to my other question....
the effects of "timmy-syndrome" on the field of battle.

Well, it depends…
If you classify them as ‘Timmy’ Troops they’ll automatically be charged by
any opposing troops in range.    (not somethin’ you want for your war machines!)

oh yeah... good point... :)

But, if they’re classified as ‘Slave’ Troops who just happen to have Timmy-
heads it won’t be an issue. Honestly, I'm not gonna get technical about the
game… if its fun, or really supper-neat (like kamikaze-exploding
death-troopers) we’ll let it go for the sake of more interestin’ game-play.
(p.s. I usually use Timmy’s as lures in one of my elites unites; it’s a
great way to make your opponent stand and fight, instead of retreating and
regrouping into a defensive position just beyond your charge range.)

one of its next Legend sets....

Most of us are bettin’ that it’ll be a Black Falcon set…
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6074

nice....that would be sweet!!!

<snip the rest>

I went to sleep with the idea ..... (bad move = going to bed so full of ideas)
..... of building my own version of the castle (6091 Leo's Castle) with the
ultimate view that I could probably come up with a great distinctive
design ..... one that not only contained a keep and (outer) curtain walls,
but also did not contain the "ugly" poop base... I do have such a base
from the adventurer's Amazon Ancient (forbidden) Ruins.  But won't use it
to make making the castle easier....

So that is one more design to build within' the year....
but fortunately shouldn't be overly too hard, except maybe building the
curtain wall.  A 48 X 48 baseplate should be more than adequate for the
overall design.

Ben