 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3428
    A little bit of History —Iain Hendry
   In trying to style-up a new robot design at work (*I* think it's ugly), I was poking around online. I remembered being really drawn to what I understood was one of the earliest (if not the first industrial robot) when I was younger, and tried (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)