 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3421
3420  |  3422
Subject:
off road technic set at Sears Clearance site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:54:38 GMT

For those of us who didn't get to COSTCO in time...

Sears clearance site has the off-road for 107.99

http://www.sears.ca/cgi-bin/so_itm.cgi?lang=e&id=16&cid=16&pd=n&eventID=0&itemID=16001&qtycount=&day=0&hr=0

I just ordered one to catch up with the rest of you... and so it begins, my
first LEGO expense of 2002

I was in TRU on the weekend and they had the thing there for 189, so I'm
saving some money ;)

(I also ordered the Harry Potter Classroom for whatever reason... it was 12
bucks...)

Dave

Pretend that I'm not going to blow my budget for LEGO in the first month of 2002