 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3370
Re: Train3 Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:26:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
:)

I put the pictures I took at Train3 on BrickShelf.

ummm, i don't get it.  it was just a bunch of trains right???

:)

well...errr....not just trains but LEGO trains.... :)

What else but a masterfully created layout would it take to have
a purely Technic/Mindstorms guy happily play with trains and minifigs for
couple of hours?

BTW Ivan, if you keep up with the train talk, the robot guys will have
to take away your "robot guy" card.

that should be funny....
(I'm still waiting for a decent price to buy another RIS....but even after
that I wouldn't consider myself a "techie"

...and I still find it terribly funny after I posted about buying a RIS 1.5
that Chris thought I turned into a "robot guy"... :)

seriously, congratulations on T3.  I'm sad that I had to miss the event,
being out of town and all.

I'm sure they'll be furter shows/events....

I look forward to the Rogers video

I look forward to the video in its Train3 format...

Ben

pretend that Chris came and was filmed holding up a train....oops
that already happened....pretend it happened at train3... :)