 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3369
Re: Train3 Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:19:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
:)

I put the pictures I took at Train3 on BrickShelf.

ummm, i don't get it.  it was just a bunch of trains right???

:)

What else but a masterfully created layout would it take to have
a purely Technic/Mindstorms guy happily play with trains and minifigs for
couple of hours?

BTW Ivan, if you keep up with the train talk, the robot guys will have
to take away your "robot guy" card.

seriously, congratulations on T3.  I'm sad that I had to miss the event,
being out of town and all.

I missed you.  Bruce came in at the end of the event and we talked 'bots a
while.  That was the only techie talk the entire day ('xcept for that
bob-cat, which was really sweet.)

Looking forward ot Feb. where we can appreciatethe finer side of LEGO.

I look forward to the Rogers video.

Chris
Pretend nothing.

Dave

pretend that, after watching my robot work last night, I'm swaying towards
tech again