 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3337
  Re: T3 stuff

(...) Did you want me to build some and install them? Also, do you have busses? I have a fleet of Ball Busses. (...) I think I might be able to handle the gap with something of my own. It might be fun. Off to HomeDespot to find out! Calum (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: T3 stuff

(...) If you want to, sure! Also, do you have busses? I built one bus, But I have no time to ldraw it now.... So Yeah bring your busses! (...) cool!... Jeff VW (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)