 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3333
    Go Train Clearance —Jeff Elliott
    Speaking of not getting things done in time: I've started the mods to let the Go train through, but frankly it's a huge task. I've got much of an entire module built as a pretty solid 22-brick-deep structure, completely overlapped brick style. I've (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Go Train Clearance —Derek Raycraft
   Don't worry about it. I only wanted it done if time and structure allowed. It looks like I'll be able to run most of the way around this time so I'm happy. I still plan to build 8 wide, so in the long term it would be nice to have one loop that I (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Go Train Clearance —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) Sounds like rtl Toronto: Mountain 1 :) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)