 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3328
Re: Train3: Not quite going to get done in time.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:28:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:

Sorry about this but I will get it all fixed up by Train4.  :-)

Derek

What, you think we're worried?  rtlToronto's always a work in progress :)

We get to see an evolution over the train shows.  It's nice.

Do what you can, bring what you can--we're here for quality, not quantity.

Dave