 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3327
3326  |  3328
Subject:
Train3: Not quite going to get done in time.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:54:46 GMT

Well there's been some unexpected extra work at work so I haven't had as
much time to build as I planned on.  This means my modules will not be
compete for Train3. :-(

The track and road are fine, so there isn't a problem with getting
trains or cars through my module.  However I won't be able to finish the
structures.  It's looking like I will not have time to put a roof on the
buildings, and things are going to look a little dollhousey.  I'm hoping
to at least get the hill structure complete so there aren't any large
gapping holes.

I talked to Calum at the last dinner and mentioned I probably wouldn't
have time to add much detail but I should have the structure complete.
Well now it looks like I won't be able to complete the structure either.

Sorry about this but I will get it all fixed up by Train4.  :-)

Derek