 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3321
Re: rtl10 Service Pack 1: RCX Soccer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 00:40:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
A little bit more Chris-oriented variant of this is a Smackdown Soccer kind
of thing, where the robots are allowed to be meanies, ie, like Battlebots.
You might have one kicker, one goalie and a meanie to beat up on the
opponent running offense.

why am i always the one who gets pegged as MR. Destructo??

Ok, cause maybe i am.  ;)

How much response was there to the manas idea.  The one PC, and 6 game
pads is an Ok idea.  BUT the manas already exist for this purpose.

can they be incorporated???

I think that is the key question...can you modify the manas to fit the
purpose of the game...

how many people (*with in driving distance from TORONTO ) have a manas
set??

I don't but it might be fun to make a player on a team... :) and I'd
probably end up buying it just for that....

* just in case people who are reading via the web interface (and don't
filter)  think this is a question to the entire lugnet community.

no....just the active users and the lurkers in the GTA

Ben

pretend that only the active users and lurkers in the GTA can read this

...and honorary members!

ROSCO (no longer a lurker!)