 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3282
  venting...

K, i really was going to leave this alone... /rant on But now I notice (I'm not that LUGNet savvy, see, only subscribing to rtlTotonto and sometimes check out what's doin' in Trains...) that the progression of events thus far... Iain says something (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: venting...

(...) I agree what you were saying, but it was Richard who posted it to Lugnet.General so Iain was the one who posted there... however, there have been other violations on Lugnet that seem to go unnoticed or whatever....what Iain said might have (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)