 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3256
Re: A Car Factory for Train3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 23:40:07 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

Here's a shot of the inside:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/lego-carfactory-inside1.jpg

As usual, excellent work, Calum!

I just love the robots inside. The floodlights on the outside of the
building add so much, as well as the corner-mounted administrative office.

    Iain