 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3242
3241  |  3243
Subject:
Derek's train clearances
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 19:06:34 GMT

So I ripped the top off my mountain and had a poke around inside.  I did
some measuring and comparing, and I've got a diagram of what I'll have
to move to get his train through.  It's not pretty, not even a little
bit; there are about 8 pillars and two complete walls on 2 modules that
will have to be moved.

I suppose I'll need to know to what height these clearances are
required.  I'm bringing the diagram to the dinner tonight.

It will be a *lot* of work to rebuild the mountain around these
clearances - let's discuss it tonight

Jeff E