 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 324
323  |  325
Subject:
ABB irb340 PickMaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 02:58:37 GMT

Calum says I should post projects to rtlToronto.

http://www.oxford.net/~hendryjr/temp/ABB340/

(5 pictures)

This is modeled after the ABB irb340 PickMaster
( http://www.abb.com/robots/ - Click on "Robots", then IRB 340). I know,
it's just the base right now. I think I ought to buy another rotation
sensor. This thing is *wild*. If you look at the speed of the real thing, it
can do 2.5 pick and places per second.

Per SECOND.

This is my kind of robot. :)

    Iain